Sponsorship at Pitch2Scale puts your organisation front and center. The contest will bring together the best startups, angel investors, venture capitalists and speakers from around the world. This is a great opportunity to put the spotlight on your brand, gain substantial international exposure, and network with potential clients. If you would like to discuss the sponsor opportunities or potential package modifications, please contact
Application Info: Application form + pitch deck
Application Period: 2021/7/1 to 8/31
Grand Finale: 2021/11/11 (Semi-Final & Final)
@Hutoushan Innovation Hub, Taoyuan City, Taiwan
- TOP150 teams will enter the Semi-Final and participate in the Number Pitch.
- The 15-sec Number Pitch is a voluntary side event for TOP150 teams.
- 3 teams from five New Normal categories will advance to the Final (TOP15).
- TOP 3 winners of the Grand Finale will receive up to US$1 million capital in total from the Investment Partners of X-PITCH 2021, subject to due diligence.
- The Organizer reserves the right to amend the Event format or agenda if necessary.
Top 3 teams win up to
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Due to the COVID-19 pandemic and restrictions on cross-border travel, all activities will be conducted online for international teams. Activities for local Taiwan teams are subject to adjustment according to the latest situation of the COVID-19 pandemic.
WHO SHOULD APPLY
X-PITCH is exclusively for early-stage tech startups, we have discovered and accelerated many tomorrow’s stars. Past contestants successfully raised millions of dollars in funding through the event, and connected with our Partners including investors, corporates, government agencies, research institutes, incubators, accelerators, professional firms and media for collaboration. Startup founders from Asia and worldwide are welcome to apply for X-PITCH 2021, criteria are as follows:
- Startup less than 5 years old (Founder who has not yet incorporated a company can also apply)
- Between Pre-Seed and Series-A stages
- Good command of English (All activities are conducted in English)
- Technology areas: 5G / Edge Computing / AI / Blockchain / Next-gen Computing
- Focusing on products and services that enable digital transformation around one of the five New Normal categories:
Healthcare system severely overloaded everywhere. Response systems and public safety unable to cope in crisis mode.
Digital transformation to enable mission-critical systems become more scalable, real time and accessible by all.
Disruptions from raw materials to finished goods, from manufacturing floor to delivery. Food supply & delivery at risks.
Trusted and resilient supply chain & logistics through IoT, blockchain and robotics automation technologies.
From personal to business activities, people have pivoted and heavily depend on virtual communications platforms.
Remote-X lifestyle may have pivoted for good. Businesses strive for capital efficient and productivity.
Gig economy shift from ride share to delivery and essential services that are highly manual, have poor economics and risk exposure.
Mobility as a Service reinvented with autonomous services and a highly connected smart infrastructure.
Already a major trend toward digital banking, consumers no longer need to deal with retail banks and paper currencies.
Digital-only banking services at inflection. Commerce becomes media rich, frictionless & hyper targeted.
- Branding Exposure
- Marketing Collaterals
- Event Platform
- Push Emails / Notifications with Exclusive Offers
- Speaking Opportunity
- Jury Member Opportunity
- Network with all Startup Participants/Entrepreneurs
- Opportunity to Offer Complimentary Credits